The application submission for Admission in Nursery for the academic year 2022-23 will be open from 10th January 2022 to 20th January 2022.
Brigida KG is an English Medium pre primary school, run by the Ursuline Sisters of Mary Immaculate.
Forms are available ‘online’. Parents and Guardians are required to fill the form online website: https://www.kilbilstjosephshighschool.org. Fill-in the required details and submit the same online. Please note that any application form, not duly filled in or the forms that are incomplete will be automatically rejected by the software. The application can be submitted online any day between 10th January 2022 and 20th January, 2022. You are requested to take two copies of the entire document for future use and reference. Your form will have a unique Registration Number which will be used for all future correspondence and reference. Kindly go through the Instructions carefully mentioned below before filling up the form.
Children born between 1st October 2018 and 31st December 2019 are eligible for admission to NURSERY Class.
Overage and underage children are not considered for admission to Nursery class.
( Subject to Govt.Regulations)
DOCUMENTS TO BE KEPT READY BEFORE FILLING FORM
- Student Photo (size below 500 KB )
- Municipal Birth Certificate (size less than 5 MB).
- Residence Proof (Utility Bill - Father) (size less than 5 MB).
- Family Photo (size less than 5 MB)
Any error in filling up the admission form will be liable to be rejected.
Steps to follow after applying online.
The Parent who received SMS for document verification, instructions are below:Both parents must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6×4)
- If they have siblings then the Handbook with photocopy of the information page is essential.
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father – Compulsory
- Aadhar Card of Child – Compulsory
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- ID Proof of Mother & Father
- Baptism certificate of the child – Christians only
- When parents receive sms they have to follow covid-19 protocols
- Wear a mask
- Social distancing
- Use of sanitizers
- Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process.
- There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
- You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- Retain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print them when the school calls you for a meeting.
The School doesn't authorise any dealing by anyone which involves money with regard to the procedures that are followed after applying Online.
GRIEVANCES & QUERIES
How We Help
In case of any concern after submitting the application form, the user is requested to message the following details on Whatsapp message only (9901746032) or email to email@example.com
- Registration No (On form if submitted)
- Student Name
- Father's Name
- Mobile No
- Brief description of your concern
Instructions for filling & submitting the form
Please see the online video instructions for filling & submiting the form in this link (video link:)
Online Registration for admissions is closed, for further queries share the details through enquiry form from below button
Click for Enquiry